InRule can be embedded within your product or solution, making business rule management a differentiating capability for your offering and increasing configurability in customer deployments.
Differentiate your product
InRule makes it faster and easier for your technical and non-technical people to change rules and logic. So you can make updates without making changes to your core product code—reducing your time to market and increasing your ability to respond to changing marketplace and customer needs.
Break the shackles of hard code
This same benefit can be extended to your customers: InRule gives you the option of letting your customers tailor their own business logic in your packaged software solutions and devices. By providing customers the ability to customize decision logic, you differentiate your offering from competitors that are shackled by hard code.
Intuitive rule management for you… and your customers
- Embed InRule controls such as the business language editor and decision table into your software
- Choose from a variety of rule authoring experiences using irSDK’s authoring API
- Empower your technical and non-technical staff to write and update business rules, without changing core product code
- Allow your customers to update their own rules
- Extend irAuthor to add functionality specific to your product
Runtime flexibility with irSDK’s runtime API
- Embed the rule engine directly into your product whether it runs on the server or the desktop
- Call the rule engine as a service via a SOAP or REST endpoint for rule execution
- Deploy rule changes via a lightweight XML file or a database-backed irCatalog instance
- Share rules common to multiple customers with irCatalog’s sharing functionality
Our flexible licensing model can be configured to meet the needs of your specific business.