Because InRule is the only commercial business rules management system (BRMS) written from the ground-up in .NET, it’s easy for developers to tightly integrate InRule into any .NET application.
Call the rule engine in as few as five lines of C# code
- Call the InRule rule engine as a .NET method
- Instantiate the rule engine in process
- Generate irAuthor entities and fields from .NET classes including Entity Framework, POCO classes, etc.
- Pass object instances to and from the rule engine at run time– no translation layer required
- Call custom static and instance methods from the rule engine