InRule empowers technical and business users to change rules and calculations in applications—with less effort, cost, and risk than programming—to help you keep pace with changing marketplace conditions and customer needs.
From .NET to the Enterprise
InRule is the premier Business Rule Management System (BRMS) for the Microsoft platform. But customers are leveraging the capabilities of InRule's business rules management tools across the enterprise. When called as a service, InRule can bring its quantifiable benefits to applications on multiple platforms.
When compared to hard coding, managing rules in InRule's business rule management system is:
- More cost effective
- Less risky than locking rules in hard code, hidden from key business owners
- Easier to align the logic of core applications with changing marketplace and customer needs
InRule has delivered hundreds of mission-critical and customer-facing deployments in over 20 countries.
- Customers have saved an average of $488,059* per deployment (when choosing InRule over hard coding)
- Trusted by customers in many industries:
The InRule Difference
InRule's Business Rule Management System is designed for real-world scenarios.
Proven: Handles complex logic, processing tens of thousands of transactions with thousands of rules
Simple: Allows technical and non-technical people to use intuitive authoring to quickly and easily write business rules and logic
Agile: Designed to make rule updates easy, so changes can be made quickly as the market demands
Seamless: Rich SDK allows smooth integration into your Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications
Features designed to turn heads…and deliver results.
- Complex conditional logic and calculations
- 225+ built-in functions
- User defined functions
- Business language authoring
- Decision tables
- Rule flow and versioning
- Testing, debugging and tracing
- Support for lookups and one-to-many relationships plus aggregates like SUM, MIN, MAX and AVG
- Robust business rule management
- Role-based security
* Total savings calculated based on an average savings of implementation and maintenance as reported by survey respondents, calculated over a 7 year lifespan, using an 8% discount rate to compensate for the time value of money (TVM). Source: 2013 InRule User Community Annual Survey