The InRule rules engine is proven to handle complex logic – many of our customers use InRule daily to process tens of thousands of transactions with hundreds of rules. For more than a decade, InRule has delivered fast, highly scalable rule execution without sacrificing intuitive rule authoring.
A production-tested rule engine
Deployed in hundreds of mission-critical and customer-facing systems in more than 20 countries.
- Execute rules with a proprietary, forward-chaining algorithm that preserves ease of rule writing
- Scale up or out with a stateless engine that pulls rules from centralized rule storage
- Hot-deploy rule changes with no system downtime
From .NET to the enterprise
- Instantiate the rule engine as a .NET object to run in any .NET application
- Embed the rule engine in web applications, desktop applications or batch processes
- Execute rules in Windows Azure
- Call the rule engine as a service via SOAP or REST endpoints for rule execution.